Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Student of the Month Answers

1. Daniel Broxton, 16 years old, in ABLE academy.
2. The honor feels great! I worked super hard, and I pushed myself hard enough to get the award.
3. I would rather have people make a big deal about the award because i like being a celebrity.
4. I am proud of myself for shooting for straight A's, and working hard because in the end it all paid off.
5. After high school I want to move on to college and i'll decide what i want to do once i move on to the real world.
6. Yes, students should get special privileges because if you work hard at a goal you should get rewarded for it.
7. I could improve on focusing more in class and studying more.
8. The award makes me want to do better in school because i would like to get awarded again.
9. I believe that my classmates feel jealous, upset, and angry. They probably want to fight me.
10. Yes, I am on the school's Hip Hop team and i am a choreographer for the team.
11. My advice to stuggling students would be to work hard because after high school you have a lot ahead of you and you need to move on and prepare for the real world.
12. Student of the month means that you worked hard enough to achieve many goals, and the award means a lot to me.
13. My parents were very happy and excited to hear about this award.
14. I would love to get student of the month again, i would need to work hard enough to achieve it and i might need to put in more effort.
15. Students that want to get student of the month should keep working hard, push yourself to excellent standards, and in the end you will get awarded.
16. When i found out that i was getting student of the month i was super surprised, i was definetly not expecting the award.
17. Yes, i am more confident in my schoolwork, i need to keep working hard and push myself even more.
18. There should be more than one student of the month because other students need to be recognized too.
19. No, i still think that my school is the same.
20. Skills that make me qualified would be the fact that i pay attention in class and i focus when im doing my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment