Friday, September 23, 2011

Simplicity

How well did you follow the rule?
I had a little bit of trouble trying to capture this photo because most people had there walls covered with colorful work that would of been distracting in the background. I feel like i could of done a better job at following this rule.
What is the subject?
The subject of this photo is the man looking down at his papers.
Is it clear to people looking at your photos what the subject is?
I believe that the subject is clear because there is not much else going on in the photo besides the man leaning down looking at his papers.
If you didn't follow the rule well, what could you have done differently?
If i could go back and do something differently I would go back and zoom in a little bit closer to the man. I feel like the wires in the background make sort of a V shape that i distracting my eye from the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment