Tuesday, August 30, 2011

First Photos- Best and Worst

Worst Photo

Out of all the photos that i took this was my worst photo because i was moving while i was taking it and i should of been standing still. It was the first photo that i took so i had to get use to the way the camera works. I think that i had the camera a little bit too far up and it causes him to look small in the picture. I dislike how blurry this picture is and my model was doing a great job, unfortunately i was just moving while i was taking it so i messed it up.


Best Photo
This was my best photo because i was able to capture his personality. This picture is goofy and amusing to me and it shows his personality very well. I like how clear the photo is compared to how blurry my first photo was. In this photo i made sure that i was standing close to him that way you could see what my model was doing.



No comments:

Post a Comment